Thursday, June 25, 2009

Super Silica
There is one thing brides want (just about as much as the perfect wedding dress) and that's flawless skin. You'll change your diet, stop drinking alcohol, do more exercise and undertake a ridiculous beauty plan all in the hope of having a crystal clear glow. I'm always intrigued by models beauty regimes and recommendations and after reading an interview with Australian model Abbey Lee Kershaw, who said she swore by Silica, I was in. I headed straight to my local pharmacy and low and behold, there it was. I am now nearly through my second bottle (I opted Planet Health Qsilica in liquid form) and cannot speak highly enough of it. My complexion is clear and even, redness has been well and truly reduced, my nails and cuticles are the healthiest they've ever been, my hair breakages have been reduced to the bare minimum, my hair is growing faster and my skin in general is softer, smoother and responds even better to moisturiser. Could it honestly get any better?! I've now converted a few girlfriends after they pointed out my skin was looking fab. The best ever proof that something is working wonders! Planet Health's Qsilica Gel is a convenient form of mineral silica, which is important for the health of connective tissue, skin, hair, nails, and joint cartilage. Silica also plays a key role in the production of collagen in the skin and can also help to support and maintain strong bones and teeth by playing a role in the metabolism of calcium in the body. Each bottle of gel lasts between 6-8 weeks (depending on how much you take) and will honestly make a huge difference. So, I have Abbey Lee Kershaw to thank now! Visit www.qsilica.com.au to find out more.


500ml bottle $29.95, 50 capsules $29.95 and 100 capsules $49.90

Posted by Emilie Harrison

2 comments:

Tara [at] Pacific Wedding Guide said...

I have to find out if I can get this in Hawaii! I'm sure our brides would love it!

Style Guide Magazine said...

There are quite a few different brands of silica on the market so if you can't find this specific one I'm sure you'll be able to find another one. I highly recommend it!