Wednesday, June 3, 2009

If the Shoe Fits... Then Buy Them!
I am an avid shoe fiend. I'm not going to lie... I've had an obsession with high heels ever since I could balance myself well enough to strut down the corridor in my Mum's silver Midas slingbacks, circa 1986. Although sometimes majorly impractical and painful there is nothing more satisfying than purchasing a pair of shoes that gets your heart racing and that you don't want to take off, even when you sleep. Well... my desire to purchase a sparkly new pair of towering heels has, unfortunatley, sky rocketed today. I've discovered Nicholas Kirkwood. Sleek lines, beautiful leathers and fabrics, embellishments, buckles, laces and pearls make up a collection that is truly a work of art. Forget Picasso and Monet... I want Nicholas Kirkwood! Available in Australia at Dio Dato Shoes, Shop 1, 28 Cross Street, Double Bay, Sydney.











Posted by Emilie Harrison

No comments: