Friday, June 26, 2009

Behr Hug
Ever since I discovered Jennifer Behr earlier this year I've been a little bit in love and it seems I'm not the only one with a love affair for JB. Kim Kardashian, Amy Adams, Helena Christensen, Nicole Richie and Natalie Portman have all adorned their pretty lil' faces with these pretty-as-a-picture pieces. I opted for one of her super sparkly pieces to adorn our gorgeous model, Angela, on the cover of our new winter issue and how amazing did it look?!!! Jennifer very kindly sent me a sneak peak of her Autumn/Winter 2009 collection. Pretty? Understatement! I've shared with you some of my favourites. How do you choose?! If you want to view them for yourself (I'm sure they'll be up very soon!) visit www.jenniferbehr.com and Jennifer is delighted to ship to anyone in Australia.


L-R - Voilette headband with pearls & Encrusted crystal on satin


L-R - Crystal figure 8 and chain with stitched pearls and crystals & Crystal chain and headwrap


L-R - Crystal swoop on satin ribbon headwrap & Jet deco brooch


L-R - Chunky crystal strand headwrap & Crystal wing thin headwrap


L-R - Large encrusted Victoriana crystal sash & Chunky crystal strand sash


A gorgeous Jennifer Behr headpiece features on the cover of the new issue of Wedding Style Guide, on sale now!

Posted by Emilie Harrison

No comments: