Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Amazing Atwood

One of my favourite, and I mean favourite, shoe designers is Brian Atwood. I simply LOVE his heels. They are simply delicious (if you can even describe shoes as delicious!). These gold numbers would certainly give many other 'fancy' party shoes a good run for their money. The gold isn't too bright, the platform is high enough to make the heel seem perfectly bearable and the PVC packs a bit of punch. Why wear 'ordinary' shoes this party season? I must admit I purchased a pair of gold peep-toe slingbacks on the weekend but they don't quite compare to these. Insert a massive sigh here. Visit www.brianatwood.com to drool over his collections or visit www.net-a-porter.com to buy online.


Brian Atwood Alley patent leather & PVC pumps £352

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Atwood! Rachel Zoe introduced him to me on her show! love them!