Monday, January 11, 2010

Stud Muffin

Happy New Year to everyone! We're finally back (well I am! the other girls will be back on board next monday (lucky ducks!)) from our fabulous holidays and what a super duper break it was. I spent a lovely week in Byron Bay, followed by 4 days on the Gold Coast catching up with friends and enjoying the sunshine. Adelaide is now in the depths of a heat wave and it's hot. This is the fourth day in the over 40's. Aircon is officially my friend!

When the heat is on I tend to scour the net for shoes, glorious shoes! Studs are hot to trot at the moment and I don't think there's anyone that does studded delights quite like Mr Christian Louboutin. These rather hardcore pearlers will add instant street cred to any outfit. Whether is't s a LBD or something softer they'll give you that 'don't mess with me' look. Watch out! Visit www.christianlouboutin.com to find your nearest stockist or visit www.net-a-porter.com to buy online.


Christian Louboutin Studio 120 leather peep-toe pump £1,266 online at net-a-porter.com

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

No comments: