Thursday, June 17, 2010

Things to Do

I can't function unless I'm organised. Our Classified Information story from Issue 8 was a great opportunity for me to go to town. I bought a simple expanding folder from Officeworks, covered it in a pretty fabric using spray adhesive (available at art stores) and then teamed it with a spectacular ribbon from Specklefarm. It's the perfect spot to store stationery favourites.



Not satisfied with the folder alone, I designed a Things to Do card – it's yours free from our download collection.



And what got me reminiscing about all of this – these great sticky notes from Notemaker. The Patternism Twin Set Sticky Notes are my kind of sticky note - oh how I loathe the standard sickly yellow ones.


Telegram Patternism Twin Set Sticky Notes #008, $8.95 plus shipping.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Micaela @ The Stationery Boutique said...

Mmmm.... pretty + organised = heaven :)
Thanks for the freebie! xx