Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Choo's Cruise

We all know Jimmy Choo is a label that every girl wants to wear on her wedding day. The new Cruise 2010 collection is oh so pretty and is brimming with brighter than bright colours that scream summer fun. More and more girls are now opting for gorgeous statement shoes in colours such as red, royal blue and pink and I have a feeling the new Jimmy Choo collection will make more than a few girls swoon. The collection will be available from the Sydney store from mid November. Visit www.jimmychoo.com to cruise the collection.


Dante in silver & Dexter in fuchsia


Mason in silver & Mostyn in chalk

Posted by Emilie Harrison

2 comments:

Destination Inspiration said...

mmmmm...I love me a bit of 'Choo!' The second pair are heaven!

Style Guide Magazine said...

I think fuchsia heels would make hot, hot, hot wedding shoes! They are my fave too!