Friday, October 31, 2008

G&T Gods
Looking for the quintessential summer cocktail to get the party started? Look no further than my new favourite - a Hendrick's Gin and tonic. I went to dinner last night and was offered Hendrick's Gin among many others... I hadn't tried it before but the waitress convinced us to give it a go and I'm so glad she did. Ours came in a large tumbler, lots of ice and delicate slices of cucumber which I found out later was to complement the unique infusions that make this gin so special. It was incredibly delicious and really fresh and light - somehow different from other G&Ts I have enjoyed.



I knew it was my new favourite thing when I got to see the bottle - the shape of the bottle is gorgeous and the design of the label sublime. And, it's made in Scotland - how can a Cameron NOT love it!







Their website is an experience within itself with lots of drink recipes and interesting tidbits. I am sure to be enjoying many more Hendrick's in the future.

Posted by Jane Cameron

No comments: