Friday, July 4, 2008

Italian Brilliance
I'll admit that one of my weaknesses is gorgeous dresses. Whether I can afford couture is the next question however I'm happy and content, for the time being, to be the doting fan who gasps in amazement when pics of the latest creations grace my computer screen. Jane, the fabulous Style Guide Art Director, forwarded me this link today and I have to say... well really, words don't do these dresses justice.
The designer is Italian Luisa Beccaria luisabeccaria.it. Made from the most divine tulles, silk satins, brocades and organzas and embellished with feathers and deluxe fabrics her creations look good enough to eat. In shades of a gelati rainbow they truly are works of art. Luisa's pieces have graced the covers of mags such as Vogue, Vanity Fair, Instyle and have been worn by stars like Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron. Although written in Italian her website is gorgeous and will make any bride or bridesmaid green with envy. Visit luisabeccaria.it for serious fashion eye candy!









Posted by Emilie Harrison

No comments: