Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Get With It

For those poor souls who aren't fortunate enough to work on an Apple, I'm sorry, but this is going to hurt... look a the fabulous new feature in the newly update web browsing program Safari V4.0.3...



It shows me my top 24 website or blog favourites in screenshot format. At a glance I can see if any of these pages have been updated and with just one click, I'm instantly transported directly to the site. For someone like me (or all you busy brides) who trail through many, many websites and blogs each day, this is a super fantastic feature. Maybe it will convince you non-users to cross to the bright-side.

Posted by Jane Cameron

3 comments:

receptionist jobs said...

That is awesome! I wish I can do that with my desktop computer.

Volunteer opportunities said...

Wow! How did you do that? Can you show us how? Than would be greatly appreciated.

anna and the ring said...

Shush, don;t tell anyone but I'm not a mac user but have safari as my backup browser. Although I have to say I do love google chrome.