Monday, July 26, 2010

Pretty Simple

I have seen some amazing weddings come past my desk while we have been working on our spring issue! Here is one I really wanted to share with you - Rowena and Chris had a beautiful and relaxed wedding...I just love their unique bouquets. Those who know me will know that flowers are my 'thing' and I have to say these bouquets by Lotus Flowers caught my eye. There is quite an art in making flowers seem relaxed and loosely arranged and when done well there is nothing more perfect than an imperfect bouquet. Of course credit where credit is due, the whole day was captured perfectly by the very talented Karalee from Angelsmith Photography.


Rowena looked perfect in her Lisa Ho dress.




Rowena and Chris had the sweetest Cake Stories cake.



Posted by Annabelle Kerslake
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Micaela @ The Stationery Boutique said...

I love the colours - so earthy and natural! Gorgeous!

Aine Ireland said...

Beautiful pictures. Thay look totally amazing. Loving the lighting and colour.

Dublin Engagement rings said...

I like their bouquets they look totally amazing.