Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Thinking of giving your guests some fun little favours? Then here’s a few ideas for your special day!
1. Pour some jelly beans into clear tubes and voila! You have some cheap & beautifully coloured favours!
2. Matches are becoming ever more popular in the world of weddings, especially with a clever slogan like these!
3. For the book lovers out there, give the gift of literature!
4. Can’t forget to keep the beer cold!
5. Bubbles! Bubbles! Bubbles!
6. We love these mini button cookies!
7. Here’s a great way to ensure you get some awesome, personal photos on your wedding day! Dot these cards around the tables for your guests!
8. Or shed a little light with some candles matching your colour scheme!
9. This musical couple gave their guests CD’s to take home!
10. For those having a summer wedding why not bag up some colourful fruit?
11. If you’re sampling some Chinese cuisine at your wedding then add a personal touch to the chopsticks making them a perfect momentum from your wedding!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Wedding Style Guide
Post Comments (Atom)