Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Nice Thought

I received a gorgeous email from our Kailis competition winner, Penny, overnight and thought I would share with you some of what she had to say.

"I was at home covered in flour baking mince pies when WSG rang to tell me I had won the Kailis jewellery prize. I couldn't believe it, sticky and floury and hot from the oven it couldn't have been more of a Cinderella moment! At the moment our wedding plans are so very new it's hard to get my head around them being more than just a dream. This beautiful prize will not only make that elusive wedding day seem real but will be with me into the future when it's just a memory"

Congratulations again Penny and we look forward to seeing some pics of you in your amazing prize!

Posted by Emilie Harrison
Bookmark and Share

No comments: