Friday, October 22, 2010

Zinc It

Last summer it was suggested to me by a friend I start using Invisible Zinc's Tinted Daywear SPF 30+ instead of foundation. Knowing what sunscreens do to my skin (think a shine to rival a disco ball and horrible breakouts) I was understandably sceptical. I caved... finally and IZ instantly got a new fan. With the warmer weather now upon us our minds should start wandering to our skin and the products we are going to use to protect it daily throught the summer. Foundations with an SPF are not enough on their own so it's wise to invest, for your skins sake, in a good, reliable and skin-friendly product. I apply the Tinted Daywear in the morning along with my bronzer/blush, a wave of mascara and I'm off. It lasts all day, doesn't budge (even at the beach) and won't have you looking like a teenage disco ball. I cannot recommend this product highly enough. I am excited to hear they now have a UV Stick Shield SPF 30+ Foundation as part of their range. Good thinking! Invisible Zinc products are available at most department stores and good pharmacies. For range details visit www.invisiblezinc.com.

Posted by Emilie Harrison
Bookmark and Share






3 comments:

Cas @ Your Wedding Bomboniere said...

I'm a big lover of Invisible Zinc too. I not only use it on my face and body but also on my baby (it comes in a junior roll on too). There is also a cheek and lip stick that is great for some added colour. Fantastic for the beach or every day wear.

Laura said...

I feel you on the sunscreen quandry! I've just started using Elta MD and I absolutely love it. No bad chemicals, and I swear it goes on so light and clear you'd never know you were wearing anything at all, particularly the oil free version.

Style Guide Magazine said...

Thanks for your suggestion Laura. I'll look into Elta MD as I've never heard of it before. Thank you! WSG x