Friday, October 29, 2010

Ocea Beauty Bar

I was a lucky girl last night and got treated to a manicure for my birthday by my dear friend Amie. As a surprise she took me to Ocea Beauty Bar on Payneham Rd and I have to say I walked out a happy camper. I'm very fussy with my nails and thought our manicurist Mia did a uber-great job. Amie's getting married next year (and I'm one of her bridesmaids (YAY!)) so it has been decided that we will be heading back to Ocea to get vamped for the big day. Taking your besties somewhere for some pampering in the lead up to the wedding is always a nice idea. Nothing goes together better than champagne, girls and a beauty parlour! It's also a must to have nice nails so what better excuse?! Ocea Beauty Bar offer Pamper Parties that would make a fab day out for the girls. Of course the boys aren't to be left out! The Boys Are Back pamper packages are available for those who take their grooming seriously. If you'd like more info on Ocea Beauty Bar's amazing services then visit them at www.oceabeautybar.com.

Posted by Emilie Harrison
Bookmark and Share


No comments: