Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Necklace Heaven

It's true, I am in love, in love with Elva Fields. I've blogged before and no doubt I'll blog again. Her pieces... well, I'm lost for words. If jewellery is your thing then one of her beautiful pieces would make a simply perfect accent to your look. I can imagine choosing the gown to go with the necklace rather than choosing the necklace to go with the gown. Each handmade piece features vintage elements wich makes them eco-friendly and super unique. They're truly pieces of art. Many of the pieces are one off and over 40 new pieces have been popped on her website for summer as of today so if you don't want to miss out get in quick. Once they're gone they're gone. Visit shop.elvafields.com for range details.





Posted by Emilie Harrison
Bookmark and Share

No comments: