Thursday, July 29, 2010

Garden Delight

It must be the cold winter weather today, but right now I am loving all the relaxed and 'loved up' weddings coming our way...there is something really delightful about a wedding where the most beautiful detail of the day is the couples' genuine happiness. I think I am drawn to these relaxed weddings now because of the years I had of setting up lavish weddings with all the trimmings. It's a bit like the way I just love a bundle of anemones picked from my garden in an old jar, but I can't stand 'OTT' arranged flowers in my house! The very talented photographer Lucy Leonardi sent me a few pics from Kate and Daniel's garden wedding with some fantastic DIY ideas. I love Lucy's style and sense of fun when she shoots weddings - I am sure this will bring a little sunshine to your day as it did to mine.

Posted By Annabelle Kerslake















1 comment:

Batemans Bay Accommodation said...

It is great picture. I thing you are made for each other. I like your post. thanks for sharing.