Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Scent of Christmas

I'm sure most of you all remember back to the good, old days of scratch & sniff cards. I remember having a hot pink, bubblegum scented scratch & sniff slap-band, which I thought was the coolest! Melangerie NYC have revived the scratch & sniff phenomenon with the cutest Christmas cards ever! I'm simply dying to get my hands on these! In Sweet & Minty Candy Canes, Gingerbread Fresh From the Oven and Pine Needles & Winter Snow they would make the perfect addition to the perfect Chrissie gift for that special someone. Available at Melangeire NYC's Etsy store for $22USD for a pack of six (each pack contains two of each scent). Visit www.melangerienyc.com for more details about their great pieces.







Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

No comments: