Wednesday, November 4, 2009

French Navy

I love it when gorgeous little parcels arrive on my desk and I was pleasantly surprised when I returned from lunch today to find a cute little bag, hand written note and a beautifully wrapped box of deluxe note cards from the divine French Navy sitting patiently on my desk.


My new favourite note cards are just like this one but in navy blue. A set of 10 is $35AUD and incl. matching lined envelopes

After going straight to the website I discovered, with delight, that these pretty little cards come in a huge variety of colours and pictures. Choose from the alphabet, animals, words such as hello & thanks and invitations. They even do a selection of Christmas cards. A much more beautiful alternative to your typical Chrissie cards. Some of my favourite designs incl.


Thanks pack of 10 incl. envelopes $35AUD


Lets Eat pack of 10 incl. envelopes $35AUD


I Heart You pack of 10 incl. envelopes $35AUD


Kisses Darling pack of 10 incl. envelopes $35AUD

Visit www.frenchnavy.com.au to pick your pick your favourite and shop online! Receiving a beautiful note on a gorgeous card will always put a smile on someones face!

Posted by Emilie Harrison

No comments: