Friday, September 12, 2008

I Scents Summer
It became obvious to me over the past week that the warmer months are definitely upon us. This means there is no better time to splurge on a swish new fragrance to get you through the warmer and much more festive months. Finding a fragrance that suits you is not always easy so I've put together a list of my top summer scents to give you a bit of a head start. Not only do they all smell delicious but they're also in the most gorgeous bottles. Sniff away!


L-R - Elle Intense by YSL & The Beat by Burberry


L-R - Covet Pure Bloom by Sarah Jessica Parker & Daisy Marc Jacobs Eau De Parfum


L-R - Vera Wang Bouquet & F for Fascinating by Salvatore Ferragamo


L-R - Ralph Lauren Lonve & Magnifique by Lancome

Posted by Emilie Harrison

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’ve smelt Sarah Jessica Parker’s latest ‘Covet’ and this is so beautiful .I am gonna purchasing it online. I think that SJP has put a lot of effort into her scents. I’m not a huge fan of Celebrity Perfumes either but I liked SJP’s latest ‘Covet’coz it smells great. I’ve checked many sites & finally I found it here with great price:
http://www.perfumezilla.com