Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sex and the City movie
Since series one of Sex and the City aired in 1998 I have, along with many of my girlfriends, been waiting not so patiently for the inevitable movie. It was 10 years worth the wait because the movie did not disappoint! I was lucky enough to get tickets to one of the first preview screenings on Monday 2nd June and have not been able to stop talking about it since. I don’t want to ruin it for those of you who have yet to see it but if you are after wedding day inspiration look no further than the spectacular shoot Carrie Bradshaw does for American Vogue. Featuring the cream of the crop couture designers Oscar de la Renta, Vivienne Westwood, Dior and many others it’s definitely drool worthy. I caught myself crying more than once and not just through the happier bits!

The fashion is amazing, the story line is actually better than I had imagined it would have been and the girls look fantastic. I have to point out that Miranda looked sensational!! The men, on the other hand, haven’t aged as gracefully as I’d hoped, although you can’t help but fall madly in love with Charlotte’s husband Harry. He is the sweetest man ever!!



Posted by Emilie Harrison

No comments: